Thursday, May 31, 2012

Painting With Kim English

On our "Grass is Always Greener" Western States Plein Air Trip, we joined Kim English and a group of other artists who were taking a plein air workshop from him in southern Colorado.  I've always admired Kim's work since I first ran across it some 25 years ago.  In my opinion, Kim English is a master artist and it was a delight to get to paint with him.

Kim English, master artist



Like with previous posts, my paintings below are for sale, framed, wet, and ready to ship.
If interested while I'm on the road, no sales tax or shipping costs will be incurred.
alfredcurrier (at) yahoo (dot) com. 

Time to turn our wheels and head this trip back west!
"Old Jimmy", 9" x 12", plein air oil
Westcliffe, Colorado, Currier, $950


"Wood Pile", 10" x 12", plein air oil,
Westcliffe, Colorado, Currier, $1050


"Retired Mover", 9" x 12", plein air oil
Westcliffe, Colorado, Currier, $950

2 comments:

Subscribe in a reader